The Biggest Loser casting is today. I'm nervous.
I convinced my brother and his wife to join me. It's starting to seem likely that, if they need partners, my brother could probably join me (one job will give him leave; he still needs to ask the other job). I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that they won't be doing partners/teams, though, so that he doesn't have to miss all that work.
I'll edit this post when we get back and let you folks know how it went.
UPDATE
Well, I think it went well. We got there just in time to jump ahead of literally everyone. I didn't mention it here, but I got a VIP pass, which let me skip the line and get to the interview faster. We even somehow jumped ahead of the rest of the VIPs there.
It was a group interview; me, my brother, his wife, and 4 other people, briefly giving info (when prompted) to one of the trainers, I think. Some guy named DJ. We're supposed to hear back from them tonight, but I haven't yet, so I'm guessing they're passing on me for now. The next option is to make a tape and submit it, and hope they pick me from that.
UPDATE
So via Facebook, I have confirmation that we're not getting a callback. At approx. 10:45pm, they posted that they'd finished with the callbacks for NJ and MI. The next step is making and submitting a video, and being so sickeningly charming that they pick me/him/us that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment