I'm not sure if I'm having any success of my own, but at the very least, my efforts are spreading. I was telling my brother's wife about what I've been doing to exercise, and how I've been beating her old records on my Wii (they borrowed it once upon a time). Now that they have their own system, with similar games (they have the Motion Plus versions; I have the regular versions), she's been trying to regain her records. Here are some pictures of what I've done:
Wii Fit - Advanced Step
Wii Fit - Super Hula Hoop (6 Minute)
Wii Fit - Super Hula Hoop (10 Minute)
Wii Sports - Boxing - This is the one I like to brag about. Normally, the score chart for Wii Sports only goes to 2000. I finally (re)broke 3000 earlier this week.
You should post pictures of you doing that stuff! :))
ReplyDelete