Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crazy

I'm still here! And I'm still with it. :D

So as I posted about last time, my routine is still kinda changing to what I feel like I can handle for an extended period. I've pretty much stopped with the label reading, since a lot of the things I'm eating are fresh don't have labels, which makes guessing a big pain in my big ass. I'm still watching what I eat, though; I've been getting hassle from my mom about wanting to shift to much more healthy/natural alternatives to what we're eating. So when that insistence is ignored, I just have smaller portions.

Exercising is still on course, thankfully. The weather lately, though really rainy, has been delightful, so I've added night time walks around the neighborhood. I figured out how to cheat the Wii, too, so I'm able to mostly use the Fit Balance Board when I'm exercising inside.

Something I noticed today, though, that prompted me to update: There was a time, not very long ago, where I wouldn't even really think of touching vegetables. As far as I was concerned, I was fully carnivorous. Today, though, as a reward for a good work out, I'm treating myself to some broccoli. And it's delicious. Crazy! :D

5 comments:

  1. congratulations on the effort and time it takes to be healthy! keep truckn! u have a team routing for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! You should try roasting that broccoli with a little curry powder and sea salt. It's DEEELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Your Mom ate a ton of fresh vegetables when we were growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Told you I'd be here, biffle <3. A note on veggies! Try those steam bags, I wanna say by Birdseye? They are absolutely scrumptious! I add a pinch of Mrs. Dash instead of butter.

    ReplyDelete